“These original funny travel quotes about adventure and travel that’ll make ya laugh are alright by me.”
Looking for the one-of-a-kind funny travel quotes about adventure and travel? Then, you’ll love this ready for ya list. Life is precious and too short for the lame travel sayings. So we have culled together a right-sized collection, creating the freshest, original and uncommon funny sayings about adventure and travel with a whole new way of looking at things.
Everyone needs a to let go and let their inner wanderlust come out, and with these funny travel
This list of 101+ funny travel quotes is updated weekly, so bookmark the page and stick around.
Live big luxe and keep travelling:
- Life is short. Call in sick and book that last minute flight.
travelling. Person: “Un Cafe?” Me: “Oui” Person: “Sucre” Me: “Non” Person: “You speak very good french” Me: “Gracias”
- My favorite thing to pack on trips are all the clothes I never wear at home and then find fun, flirty and exciting ways to not wear them while I’m away.
- I want someone to look at me the way I look at a travel magazine!
- Friend: Let’s go to Bora Bora. Me: Man, I wanna go, but I’m pora pora.
- Check out our funny travel quotes Pinterest page so you can save them for later. 🙂
- Packs 2 hours before leaving for a trip. Unpacks 3 months after coming home.
- I love those days when my only decision is window or aisle.
- I wish travel therapy was covered by my health insurance.
- I need vitamin SEA.
- Can’t decide if I need a hug, an XL coffee, 6 shots of vodka, or 2 months of travel.
- Europeans: I drove 40 minutes to spend the weekend in Paris, then popped to Germany to visit family on the way home. Australians: I was in Queensland and drove for 18 hours. Now I’m still in Queensland.
- By 35, if I’m not engaged or already starting a family, I declare myself the aunt who’s always traveling & comes to family events tipsy.
- Everyone is pregnant, engaged or getting married. I just wanna lose weight and travel.
- Can we get a hell yeah if you don’t know what you’re doing with your life and just want to travel the world.
- Babies: cry all flight long. Fall asleep during landing.
- I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.
- Work tip: stand up. Stretch. Take a walk. Go to the airport. Get on a plane. Never return.
- All you need is love a passport.
- I need a vacation of 6 months. Twice a year!
- It’s bad manners to let a vacation wait!
- One week into vacation – My body: “please, a vegetable.” Me: “a croissant?” My body: “I’m begging you, a single leaf of kale.” Me: “So another plate of chips?”
- Everyone should believe in something. I believe I should be on the beach drinking Margaritas.
- If traveling was free, BYE!
- You know it’s time for a vacation when you start looking like the person on your driving license.
- A passport holder sounds like a great idea until you get to the airport and have to remove it 4 billion times.
Travitude(n.) when you start to feel grumpy and sassy cause you haven’t been traveling.
- An airport is a lawless place. 7 am? Drink a beer. Tired? Sleep on the floor. Hungry? Chips now cost 17$.
- Airports: the only place where drinking 8 AM is socially acceptable.
- Ironing boards are surfboards that gave up their dreams and got a boring job. Don’t be an ironing board.
- All I want for Christmas is you forever vacation.
- My mom watches a special type of news program that only reports on horrible incidents happening in places I’m about to visit.
- Vacation calories don’t count.
- I need a vacation so long, I forget all my passwords!
- Girls don’t wait for the prince anymore, they pack and travel the world.
- I’m a travel addict on the road to recovery. Just kidding. I’m headed to the airport.
- Ladies, imagine this. It’s 15 years from now, and you have no kids. You’re the cool wine aunt that occasionally comes back to the country for a brief visit before leaving for another long exotic vacation. You have no commitments and a suspicious amount of money.
- The worst thing about being a tourist is having other tourists recognize you as a tourist!
- Travelling is like a chocolate box. Don’t matter what you get. All is good.
- So, do I live out of a suitcase for the next month? Do I unpack just to repack again? Do I put my toothbrush back in the bathroom? I’m a visitor in my own house what the heck.
- I feel like most of my problems could be solved with a trip to … anywhere.
- Why do airplane tickets have to so expensive?! having separate continents is so stupid.
- I don’t know much about planes, but I know that my watching the wing the entire flight makes sure things are nice and steady.
- You’ve never felt true fear until your passport isn’t where you think you left it.
- I love when people say “just quit your job and travel.” Taking an Uber from the bar to my home is the only travel I can afford.
- Running to the gate is my cardio.
- Good things come to those, who book flights.
- When you’re trying to save money for a house, but end up with a one-way ticket to some tropical island.
- The temptation to go to the airport, buy a one-way ticket, leave the country and live on my own has never been so real.
- I need a holiday. And by “holiday” I mean I need to move away and find a job. On the beach. With cocktails.
- That moment when boarding is complete. And the seat next to you is empty.
- A plane ticket is
the answer. Who cares what the question is.
- Go to work. Open computer. Scroll for plane tickets for 6 hours. Close computer. Go home.
- Normal life: Wears the same top every day for a week. Packing for 3-day vacation: I’ll probably change a few times a day so I’ll take 21 tops.
- I just want to travel the world, overspend at IKEA and drink coffee while cuddling puppies.
- I need a friend I can call in the middle of the night, tell him we have to leave, and the only sentence coming back is “when do we leave?”
- Tripophobia (n.) The fear of not having any travel trips currently booked.
- I need 6 months of vacation. Twice a year.
- I wish I was a postcard. For under 1.5€ you can travel the world to any location in the world.
- Friend 1: I’m getting a house. Friend 2: I’m having a baby. Friend 3: I’m getting married Me: I’m headed to the airport.
- Going on a trip. Need about 5 outfits. I’ve packed 35 just to be safe.
- I heard an airplane passing overhead. I wished I was on it.
- TIP: You won’t get the holiday blues if you just keep booking holidays.
- You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy plane tickets, which is kind of the same thing.
- Holiday? Now that’s a word I haven’t heard in a long time.
- Me getting ready for vacation: manicure and pedicure, buy new Sephora products, spray tan, get waxed, get hair done, work out for a month, live off kale and veggies, try on 30K swimsuits and cry in dressing rooms. Husband getting ready for vacation: packs a bathing suit, flip-flops, a T-shirt, and calls it a day.
- Have you ever stopped to think, maybe travel is addicted to me?
- That moment when you’re asked where you got something and you answer with the name of the country, not the name of the store.
- I travel a lot, I hate having my life disrupted by routine.
- Me: I want to travel. My bank account: Like to the park?
- There should be sympathy cards for having to go back to work after vacation.
- Can we just skip to the part in my life where I travel the world?
- Do you ever stress about money and then accidentally book another flight?
- Physically I’m here. Mentally I’m in a pool in Bali ordering my third mojito.
- If you look like your passport picture, you probably need a trip.
- Be afraid. And do it anyway.
- Me: I’m not going to overpack this time. Inner me: I need this. I will need that as well. I need everything.
- I will conquer the world. Like, from here to the post box.
- Imagine falling in love with someone and then finding out they clap their hands when the plane lands.
- “Be right back…” Just running away from Monday and going straight to the airport.
- I’ve got a crush on the world.
- A good friend visits you in jail. Best friends sit next to you and say “that was fun.”
- There should be sympathy cards for having to go back to work after vacation.
- It’s bad manners to keep a vacation waiting.
- How can people my age plan spontaneous trips to Thailand, I can barely afford a spontaneous soft
- Me thinking about how many flights I can book for the cost of a new Iphone XR.
- Birds literally just eat, travel, and shit on things they don’t like. I don’t know about you, but that’s the lifestyle I’m striving for.
- Me before vacation: “I’m going to be responsible with my money. This is a low budget trip. I’m gonna stay in a hostel and everything.”Me on vacation: *orders fancy drinks, rides a camel, goes skydiving, buys souvenirs for the uncle’s new girlfriend and adopts an alpaca.*
- People having babies. And I’m like…what country am I going to next?
- So you like funny travel quotes? Then you’ll love this.
- Yeah, sex is great, but have you ever gotten to the airport with plenty of time to eat, pee, buy a magazine and bottle of water, have a beer, pee again and charge your phone?
- If anyone is Christmas shopping for me, I wear a size 7-day Caribbean cruise.
- You can’t make everyone happy. You are not a plane ticket.
- I just need a large coffee, a plane ticket and a bag full of cash.
- Bank account nice and empty. Starting the new year on a clean
- I’ve got 99 problems. But I am on vacation and I am ignoring them all!
- Yeah, working is great…but have you tried
- If you had to choose between true love or
travellingthe world, which country would you visit first?
- In desperate need of a full body massage, 4 days of sleep and a ticket to the Bahamas.
- I followed my heart and it led me to the airport.
- I googled my symptoms. Turns out I just needed to go on a vacay.
- Live a life you don’t need a vacation from.
- I haven’t worn these pants since I bought them. I should definitely pack them for my 3-day vacation. Just in case.
So bookmark this page now and keep up with more original quotes about adventure and travel, so you don’t miss out.